VS8053/VS1053/VS1063 Developer Board features comprehensive hardware interfaces for writing and testing various audio signal processing software on VS8053/VS1053/VS1063/VS1163 devices.
The connectors include headphone, line-in, line out, USB and UART. The user interface features a 1.77" TFT display and eight buttons. Many signals of the board have been routed to connectors for helping evaluation measurements and interfacing with other boards. The FM radio module uses headphone wire as antenna and gives one possible signal option for the line-input of VS8053/VS1053/VS1063/VS1163 devices.
The board is powered from the USB bus. The board has also charger circuit for 3.7V Li-on rechargeable battery cell. Serial port is used as a debugger interface and for loading code to VS8053/VS1053/VS1063/VS1163 devices.
- High Quality 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Audio Input from ADC (Line In).
- An example Signal Processing Function: a simple amplifier.
- High Quality Analog Stereo Audio Output (Line Out / Headphones).
- FM Radio Module (PL102BC : TEA5767) Radio Channel Tuning.
- 1.77" TFT LCD Graphical User Interface.
- Button reading with optional button beep sound.
- Audio Interrupt Handlers written in C Language.
- Signal preconditioning filters: DC blocking and Saturation Limiter.
- Source code available in VSIDE Integrated Development Environment
Use VS1053 Developer Board for VS8053.
Use VS1063 Developer Board for VS1163.