Speaker development board with the VS1005 integrated circuit and a class D amplifier.
- 8 LEDs and 4 buttons for user interface
- Analog XLR input and stereo RCA input with firmware-controllable voltage range select (input gain)
- Amplifier output for speakers or speaker elements (2x40W to 8Ohm load, 2x70W to 4Ohm load, bridged mode possible 1x135W to 2Ohm load)
- Coaxial digital input and output
- USB connection for firmware update and/or parameter adjustments
- microSD socket for audio data, updates, data exchange, etc.
- Supply Voltage from 7V to 26V (dc)
- Mounting holes, Solder points for additional interfaces and peripherals, such as IR receiver, microphone, UART, I2S, FM radio antenna
- Supports VS1005, VS1205 and VS8005 devices
- Open source VSOS kernel and device drivers, and example firmware
- Supported by VSIDE development tools
- VS1005 Amp Board
- VSIDE USB UART Cable
- MicroSD card
Note 1: The shipment does not include power supply. We recommend standard isolated laptop DC power supply, such as 12V/2A or 20V/90W.
Note 2: The board has small heat sink that should be enough for 2x40W. Please change heat sink to bigger when using higher power levels.
Vs1005 Amp Board is an application development board for VS1005. It features a class D amplifier for direct connection to speakers or speaker elements. The board has connectors for analog and digital inputs as well as speaker outputs. The board also features two columns of LEDs and buttons for user interface.
- Active speaker with crossover implemented by the firmware for two speaker elements.
- Stereo amplifier with equalization filters.
- Any kind of customized audio audio player.
See the VS1005 Amp Board page for more information, schematics, and software.
Unit Price: Single piece 200 € (248 € with tax), see Price Reductions link for prices in larger quantities (note: the prices are listed without tax.)