The VS1010 Developer Board is an application development board for VS1010. It features all necessary hardware for writing and testing software on VS1010.
The board has, despite its small size lots of features and connectors, including headphone, line-in, line out, MicroSD, 2xUSB, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, and composite video out (provided by VS23S010).
The board is powered from the USB bus. Serial port is typically used as a debugger interface and for loading code to VS1010.
- VS1010D device in QFN68 package
- VS23S010D SPI SRAM / Video Controller in LQFP48 package
- MicroSD slot
- USB A connector for USB flash memory sticks
- USB Mini-AB connector for PC USB connection
- 2 megabyte SPI flash for custom firmware
- Headphone Out / Line Out
- TPA2012 External D class amplifier
- MP45DT01 MEMS digital microphone
- AK5358B I2S A/D Converter and Line In
- ESP2866 module connector
- Real time clock crystal and battery
- Extension connectors (e.g. 2xUART, SPI, S/PDIF in/out)
- PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse connectors
- VS1010 Console monochrome Video Out
- VS23S010 PAL/NTSC color Video Out
- Five customizable push buttons
- Open source VSOS kernel and device drivers
- Supported by VSIDE development tools
- VS1010 Developer Board
- VSIDE USB UART cable
See the VS1010 Developer Board page for more information, schematics, and software.
Unit Price: 80 € (99.2 € with tax).